Inheritance dispute cases
Retain an Albuquerque Attorney
New Mexico probate attorney Benjamin Hancock has extensive knowledge of New Mexico probate law and provides legal guidance to protect your interests in cases of inheritance disputes. Benjamin has 25 years of experience practicing inheritance law, representing excluded heirs, lost heirs, and executors and trustees in contested inheritance law proceedings. There are a number of scenarios in which inheritance disputes can arise.
Typical conflicts arising under New Mexico inheritance law include:
- Competency – Was your loved one of sound mind when he or she executed the will?
- Undue influence – Did someone close to the deceased improperly influence him or her in connection with a will or trust?
- Fraud – Did one of the beneficiaries or heirs trick or deceive the deceased when they were signing their will or trust?
- Misappropriation – Did an executor or trustee take assets of the estate they are not entitled to, or transfer assets to persons that were not entitled to them?
- Breach of fiduciary duty – Did a trustee or executor or fail to adhere to the high standards of care required of them, in contravention of New Mexico inheritance law?
For more than two decades, Benjamin Hancock has been representing clients in will contests and trust disputes involving allegations of fraud, undue influence, misappropriation, or other misconduct. As a probate attorney, Benjamin is committed to honoring the intentions the decedent and protecting the interests of his clients.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Inheritance disputes can tear apart a family. That's just one of the reasons probate litigation attorney Benjamin Hancock works to resolve disputes quickly and efficiently. Attorney Benjamin Hancock acts as your advocate inside and outside of the courtroom as he provides you with Albuquerque legal representation tailored to your needs. Contact the firm to schedule a consultation with Benjamin Hancock.
Contact a skilled probate lawyer by calling 505-508-4343 to schedule a consultation!